Learn how science can solve industry problems and deliver commercial outcomes. Be part of the conversation and hear from a range of leading speakers representing industry, academia and some of Australia’s research agencies who will share their experiences of translating innovative research into real world benefits for health, environment and advanced manufacturing.
Create, Innovate, Translate will be held 25-26 June at Rydges Hotel, Cronulla and is proudly convened by ANSTO.
The conference will include keynote presentations followed by panel discussions and networking opportunities.
Full registration is $500 for two days and there are a limited number of half price registrations available for students. Places are limited so register today
- Dr Christophe Barbe, CEO, Ceramisphere P/L
- Dr Steve Brodie, Executive Manager Innovation, ON Strategy, Market Vision & Innovation, CSIRO
- Mr William Crowe, CEO, High Earth Orbit Robotics
- Prof Ben Eggleton, University of Sydney, Director of the University of Sydney Nano-Institute, Co-Director of the NSW Smart Sensing Network
- Mr Steve Facer, CEO Chess Engineering P/L, Executive Chairman Chess Industries Group
- Dr Dale Prokopovich , ANSTO
- Emeritus Professor Roy Green, Chair, Port of Newcastle
- Ms Elham Haddo, Engineering Manager, Chess Engineering P/L
- Dr Erol Harvey, Director, MiniFab (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Dr Jan Herrmann, General Manager Physical Metrology, National Measurement Institute
- Mr David James, Global Head of Manufacturing Operations, Oncosil Medical Ltd
- Mr Shaun Jenkinson, Group Executive Transformation and Engagement, ANSTO
- Mr Mitch Klenner, ANSTO
- Dr Cheryl Lim, Manager, Strategic Partnerships Program, National Measurement Institute
- Prof Valerie Linton, Executive Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences, University of Wollongong
- Dr Alfredo Martinez-Coll, General Manager Stakeholder Engagement, MTPConnect
- Dr Adi Paterson, CEO, ANSTO
- Dr Michael Saleh, ANSTO
- Mr Michael Sharpe, Director-East, Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre Ltd
- Dr Katie Sizeland, ANSTO
- Mr John West, Executive Chairman, Company Founder, BioGill Group
- Mr Dan Zafir, CEO WavR Media
Students – $250.00 (limited numbers)
Full Registration – $500.00
- Morning/Afternoon Tea
- Networking Dinner (Day 1)
- Networking Drinks (Day 2)
Our goal is to create an inclusive, respectful symposium environment that invites participation from people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, and sexual orientations. We’re actively seeking to increase the diversity of our attendees, speakers, and sponsors through dialogue with the larger community. We value diversity in the communities we bring together. We strive to provide balanced representation of the richness of our collective human experience, and welcome your contributions to helping us achieve that goal.